Expert Database Consultants
- Our SQL Server license inventory optimization service has saved our clients over $5 million annually in total.
- We have fine-tuned many major business-critical database systems, improving their performance by 100x.
- Our lead SQL Server subject matter expert has worked on 30+ SQL Server projects and has 20+ years of experience.
- Recent projects include modernization, database/table designs, migrations from DB2 to SQL Server, enterprise-level SQL Server infrastructure designs.
- Koza Technology was founded as a database administration and consulting services company in 2005.
- Koza has been helping clients in the insurance, mutual funds, e-commerce, HR, manufacturing and public sectors in Canada and the US.
- We can provide our services remotely following an initial on-site project review and analysis.
- Our DB2, Oracle and SQL server licensing optimizations has saved over $15 million in total.
- We have rescued failing projects and successfully implemented them through our database architecture support.
- SQL Server health checks
- Emergency support, outage analysis and resolution
- SQL Server upgrades
- Daily database administration
- Reduce risks of unauthorized data access and service disruptions
- Extensive performance tuning expertise at SQL, database, Azure, server, hardware and infrastructure levels.
- Database server license portfolio and hardware utilization optimizations
- SQL assessments, index optimizations
- SQL Server security reviews
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards implementation and audits for SQL Server
- High availability and high performance implementations
- Disaster recovery strategies and implementations
Design & Development
- Enterprise level (SQL and Oracle) Database Server Environment Architecture design
- Database modernization, transformations and conversions
- High performing OLTP database table design, and data modeling
- SQL Server business intelligence, datawarehouse implementations and ETL development
Koza’s team will help you:
- Cut your licensing, hardware and operating costs significantly
- Ensure well-planned and properly implemented projects, like stress-free SQL Server upgrades
- Add expertise in areas you don’t always have at your fingertips
- Achieve faster application response times and higher client satisfaction levels through higher SQL Server system performance
- Deal with emergencies immediately to avoid business interruptions
Managed Database Platforms:
- MS SQL Server, Azure
- DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MS Access